Yoda Avocado Deviled Eggs are the perfect savory dish for our Star Wars Tea Party. Green eggs inspired by Yoda from Star Wars are a fun addition to the table!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
I knew I wanted to include an egg recipe for one of the savory dishes for my Star Wars Tea Party so I thought I would take inspiration from Yoda and come up with a green filling. The avocado and salsa is a fantastic combination with the hard boiled egg. Who knew! These were tasty and went quickly during our tea time.
Pictured below are some of the other Star Wars Tea Party recipes. I have Star Wars Cream Scones with Blue Milk Mock Devon Style Cream, C-3PO cheddar crackers and appetizer “lightsaber” snack; grapes and cheese and tomatoes.
National Egg Day
June 3rd is National Egg Day and Culinary Adventures with Camilla is hosting our recipe event today. She asked us to make a dish that prominently features eggs, e.g. quiches, deviled eggs, meringues, egg salad, scrambled eggs, omelets, etc. and that we be creative! I thought these deviled eggs inspired by Yoda, our little green friend from Star Wars, fit the challenge well.
- BBQ Deviled Eggs by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Brown Sugar Seasoned Deviled Eggs by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chorizo Scotch Eggs + 2016 Bodegas Jorge Ordonez Málaga Moscatel Old Vines by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Fluffy Omelette by Sneha’s Recipe
- Italian Frittata by Our Good Life
- Jersey Royal Potato Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Mexican Baked Eggs by Making Miracles
- Sous Vide Ham and Cheese Egg Bites by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Tuxum Barak (Khorezm Egg Dumplings) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Yoda Avocado Deviled Eggs by Simply Inspired Meals
Yoda Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and place the egg yolk in a medium bowl. Mash the egg yolk with a fork. Add avocado and salsa to yolks in the bowl,
and mash. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, in the the same bowl; mash well.
- Fill empty spots in the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture, heaping it slightly. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 3 half eggs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 279mgSodium: 395mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g
Pin for later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.