This month I’m joining the Fantastical Food Fight for the first time. The theme this month is Salad. I decided to make a salad I’ve been thinking about for some time; the Wizarding World Rotisserie Chicken Salad inspired by the Three Broomsticks menu at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood. The salad is served over a bed of fresh greens and with your choice of dressing. I’ve opted for a homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
I found a picture on Pinterest that was a promotional picture from the opening of the Wizarding World at Universal Studios Hollywood and it looks super yummy. This is perfect for a warm weeknight dinner as it comes together quickly.
Wizarding World Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe
- 6 cups field greens
- 1 cup red grapes
- 28 oz. corn
- 1 tomato
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- salad dressing of your choice
- Refer to picture for placement of each salad ingredient.
- Slice red pepper in the middle to cut a circle out of the pepper.
- Wash field greens and place on serving dish.
- Cut up rotisserie chicken and place pieces in the middle of the lettuce.
- Slice tomato slices and lay in a layer next to chicken on both sides of the plate.
- Slice cucumber pieces and layer along the side of the chicken.
- Spoon corn along the other side of the chicken.
- Wash red grapes and place on both sides of the serving dish at the edge.
- Place some greens inside the red bell pepper circle and place on the top of the entire salad.
- Serve with the salad dressing of your choice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 9gSugar: 10gProtein: 18g
Pin for later!
Fantastical Food Fight
You may enjoy other Harry Potter recipes as well. Check out the collection we have on Simply Inspired Meals.
- Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties
- Wizarding World Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Snowflake Eggnog Coffee Cake
- Harry Potter Yule Ball Cookie Tree
- Wizarding World Roasted Potatoes
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.