Wizarding World Hot Butterbeer
I received my Breville Milk Frother last Christmas and I love it. I use it to froth milk for Chai tea or to add to hot chocolate. The size is nice as I only make one or maybe two drinks in a single sitting. I find it very easy to clean and have ready for the next use. It is perfect for this recipe as it is quick and easy, just heat the milk, pour over the Butterbeer mixture, and then the drink is ready to enjoy.
Wizarding World Hot Butterbeer Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp group cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Butterbeer mix
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- Beat butter and brown sugar in medium bowl on medium speed about 5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Beat in whipping cream and powdered sugar on low speed until smooth.
- Mix in cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spoon into 1 quart freezer container, cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- For each serving, add 2 tbsp Butterbeer mix into mug.
- Using milk frother, steam 1/2 cup milk (I used the hot chocolate setting and fill line for hot chocolate).
- Add half the milk to the mug and stir until the Butterbeer mix is completely melted and combined. Add the remaining steamed/frothed milk on top and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- You can make the alcoholic by adding either 1 shot of rum or 1 shot of Butterscotch schnapps to the mug at the time you are mixing the hot steamed milk with the mixture to combine.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.