The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios has a Wizarding World Butterbeer Ice Cream. This is a delicious treat to try while visiting this amazing area of the theme park. The butterbeer ice cream is fantastic alone or you can swirl butterscotch topping into it. It is also a key ingredient in my Frozen Butterbeer, which I cannot recommend enough!
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. butter extract
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer on low speed to combine the milk and sugars until the sugars are dissolved, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla and butter extracts.
- Pour the mixture into freezer bowl, turn the machine on and let mix until thickened, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer to freezer safe bowl. Put in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 0gSugar: 35gProtein: 4g
Pin for later!
Ice Cream Social
July is #NationalIceCreamMonth, and we’re having an ice cream social! Grab a spoon and dig into all the awesome recipes we’re sharing today!
- Boston Cooler by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Bourbon Peach Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Brown Bread Ice Cream by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cape Codder Ice Cream Float by Our Crafty Cocktails
- Chocolate Keto Approved “Frosty” by Our Good Life
- Frosted Lemonade by Palatable Pastime
- Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by The Spiffy Cookie
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream by Eat, Move Make
- Marshmallow Creme Fresh Peach Pie Ice Cream by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- No Churn Caramel Coffee Crunch Ice Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- No Churn Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream by Kate’s Recipe Box
- No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream by Our Crafty Mom
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cups by Family Around the Table
- Pineapple Dole Whip by Making Miracles
- S’mores Milk Shake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Books n’ Cooks
- Wizarding World Butterbeer Ice Cream by Simply Inspired Meals (this recipe)
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.