White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies are inspired by the Disney Festival of the Holidays at Disney California Adventure Visions of Sugarplums booth. Sweet fall flavors in a bar cookie, perfect snack or after dinner dessert.
This can be the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving meal. Start with Disney’s Pumpkin Soup then move on to the turkey with a side of Disney’s Pepper Bacon Mac and Cheese, and finish with these fantastic bar cookies.
It’s Cranberry Week! See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
- Caramel Cranberry & Pear Tart from Kate’s Recipe Box
- Cranberry Cheddar Cheese Appetizer Pitas from Family Around the Table
- Easy Cranberry Mouse from Daily Dish Recipes
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondie from Simply Inspired Meals
White Chocolate Cranberry Blondie Recipe
- 6 tbsp. cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 oz. white chocolate chips
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 oz. white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray cooking spray in an 8 x 8 baking pan. Melt the butter and brown sugar in the microwave. Set aside and cool slightly.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; stir into butter mixture. Add the cranberries and chocolate chips. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake about 18 to 22 minutes until the blondies are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the frosting, melt the which chocolate chips in the microwave. Let cool slightly. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Beat in half of the melted white chocolate;. Spread the frosting over the blondies. Srpinkle the cranberries and the remaining white chocolate over the top of the blondies.
- Cut into squares or triangles. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Taste of Home.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g
Pin for later!
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.