I saw some of the amazing looking treats offered at Disneyland for Halloween and wanted to recreate their Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae at home. The sundae is described as hand scooped white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry “blood” splatter, blood-red sprinkles, whipped cream and Bat Wing cookie. I adapted the idea and came up with the White Chocolate Bat Wing Sundae.
My version uses a rich homemade white chocolate ice cream with raspberry sauce and two Chocolate Bat Sugar Cookies in a sprinkle dipped waffle cone bowl. The result was a decadent and delicious Halloween treat that my family really loved. The white chocolate ice cream with the raspberry sauce is divine! Definitely put this on your list to try this season.
White Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Over medium heat, whisk together the white chocolate chips, sugar and milk. Heat until chocolate is completely melted. Let cool slightly but not enough that it cannot be poured.
- In a medium bowl, combine the heavy cream and vanilla. Add the white chocolate mixture and combine using a hand mixer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the frozen freezer bowl and turn the machine on. Let mix until thickened, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- The ice cream will have a soft, creamy texture. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in freezer for about 2 hours. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 556Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 0gSugar: 44gProtein: 7g
Pin for later!
More Halloween Recipes!
- Haunted Mansion Fruit Salad
- Haunted Mansion Cocktail – Essence of Death
- Haunted Mansion Black Bean Dip
- Haunted Mansion Spider Bread
- Haunted Mansion Ribs ‘n Sausages
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.