Turkey Apricot Meatballs are a delicious and simple dinner option that offers fantastic flavors using Dijon mustard and apricot jam. These are one of our favorite go to meal options.
These are easy to make. To make the meatballs, combine the ground turkey and seasonings together and form the meatballs. The sauce is easy to make, just stir the apricot jam, mustard and honey together. I love this sauce on plain rice or hamburgers, I’m sure the options are endless, it’s just so good! We like to serve these with plain rice, but they are also great with a salad or fresh fruit.
Turkey Apricot Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- 1 tsp. honey
- In a medium sized bowl, combined the ground turkey and seasonings together. Shape into 1 1/2 inch sized meatballs, you should get about 20.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat and brown the meatballs on all sides. Once fully browned, cover the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, until the meat is completely cooked through.
- To make the sauce, combine the Dijon mustard, apricot jam and honey and stir together. Set aside until ready to serve.
- When ready to server, coat the meatballs in the sauce. Reserve any additional sauce to add as needed to your dish. Serve immediately while hot.
Recipe from Maille
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 598mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 29g
Pin for later!
From Our Dinner Table Challenge
Meatball Day is March 9. So, get rolling and make some epic meatballs to celebrate this day. From traditional Italian meatballs, Swedish, and even Asian there’s plenty of meatballs to choose from.
- Bahn Mi Meatballs by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Bubble Up Meatball Parmesan by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cheesy Italian Meatball Subs with No Knead Sandwich Rolls by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cheesy Pizza Meatball Cups by Family Around the Table
- Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Low Fat Meatballs by That Recipe
- Low-Carb Swedish Meatballs by Art of Natural Living
- Skillet Sweet and Sour Meatballs with Pineapple by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Turkey Apricot Meatballs by Simply Inspired Meals
Check out my prior From Our Dinner Table Challenge recipes!
- Hungry Bear Picnic Salad for Picnic Party recipes
- Blue Bayou Golden Beet & Arugula Salad for Herbaceous Recipes
- Beauty and the Beast Rose Apple Tart for Portable Picnic Food
- Mickey Mouse Waffles for Breakfast Recipes
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.