Tropical Pineapple Bars
This month’s Baking Bloggers topic of the month is Brownies and Bars. These will make great lunch box treats to send to school or work. I wanted something that could work as dessert for a Tiki party so I chose Tropical Pineapple Bars as my recipe.
Tropical Pineapple Bars are a spin on Lemon Bars. I swapped the lemon juice for pineapple juice. The flavor is mild but delicious. These disappeared in my household very quickly and did pack well as a lunch box treat.Yum
Tropical Pineapple Bars Recipe
Check out all the other wonderful Brownies and Bars from other #BakingBloggers!
- Chocolate Brownie Cake by Sneha’s Recipe
- Chocolate Butterscotch Caramel Pecan Bars by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Cream Cheese Brownies starting with a Box Mix by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Dark Magic Brownies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Easy Salted Caramel Brownies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Egg-Less, Butter-Less, Chocolate Ragi Brownie by Cook with Renu
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars by Food Lust People Love
- Milk Chocolate Sour Cream Cake Brownies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- No Bake Reese’s Bars by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Nutella S’Mores Bars by Palatable Pastime
- Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Peppermint Patty Brownie Bites by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pineapple Bars by Simply Inspired Meals
- Triangle Delight Bars by Sid’s Sea Palm Cooking
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.