This month I am hosting events for Fandom Foodies and Food ‘n Flix Club to create recipes inspired by the Star Wars universe. For the month of August I invite everyone to create and share recipes inspired by anything from the Star Wars universe in the Star Wars Recipe Challenge.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
We have a lot to be inspired here! So far we have eight movies from the original Skywalker Saga with the ninth and last, The Rise of Skywalker, coming out on December 20, 2019.
There is also the animated series The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars Resistance. I am exited that The Clone Wars will be continued with new Disney + streaming service launches, currently estimated be to late 2019. You can see more about this on the Star Wars site. With Disney + they have also announced a new Star Wars TV Show, The Mandalorian.
The Star Wars universe is filled with books, video and board games and more! My son has a great collection of Star Wars Lego sets. You can find inspiration all around you!
Ready to Participate in the Star Wars Recipe Challenge?
- Watch anything from the Star Wars universe. Buy it, rent it, borrow it – matters not. Just set aside a couple of hours a month to sit back, relax, and be inspired! If you’ve seen it before, try watching it again with your “foodie” glasses on.
- Taking inspiration from the movies, make something out of this world!
- Talk a little bit about the movie or your chosen inspiration – why you enjoyed or disliked it (and note, it’s okay to dislike the chosen movie and still participate). Talk about the food inspiration you found. The discussion is half of the fun – getting so many different opinions and thoughts on the same film.
- Post a new blog post and include a link to this post and a link to Food ‘n Flix and/or Fandom Foodies.
- OR post a photo of your finished dish on Instagram (public accounts only) and include in the caption: short intro, recipe, #StarWarsFood and tag @simplyinspiredmeals1554. Also include #FoodnFlix, #FandomFoodies and tag @foodnflix and @fandomfoodies.
- E-mail email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include Food ‘n Flix Submission in the header
- Include your blog name, recipe name and link to the recipe
- Include a photo or permission to pull one from your post
- The deadline is August 30, 2019
- Watch for the roundup to be posted shortly after this deadline!
- You can also add your recipe to the Link below.
Star Wars Recipes
I already have quite a few Star Wars Recipes on my site. You can use these as inspiration or give them a try and let me know what you think! Im looking forward to adding to this list over the month of August. I hope you will join me.
- Star Wars Pastry Menace Éclairs
- Star Wars Scarif Salsa
- Star Wars Galaxy Donuts
- Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub
- Star Wars Wookie Cookies
- Peppermint Bark
- BB-8 Orange Scones
- Star Wars Candy
- Star Wars Peanut Butter Candy
- Tatooine Cocktail
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.