Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub
I don’t know if you’ve been following all the news on the opening of Disneyland’s Galaxy Edge, but I’ve been excited to see all the information coming out about the new land, as well as the attractions and of course the food and drinks. To celebrate the grand opening as well as to kick off summer cocktail season, I’m sharing the Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub. This is a drink made from Pineapple Rum, Spiced Rum, Citrus Juices, and Passion Fruit. At Disneyland it’s served in a great souvenir mug!
From Our Dinner Table Challenge
It’s not only grilling season, but summer cocktail season! #OurFamilyTable Think margaritas, daiquiris, and all those frozen, whipped, refreshing, or just plain makes you think of summer cocktails (or mocktails).
Sensational Summer Cocktails
- Bijou Cocktail by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Blue Lemonade by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Hemingway Daquiri Martini by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Peach Moscow Mule by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Rosemary Lemon Smash by Our Good Life
- Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub by Simply Inspired Meals
- Watermelon Moscow Mule by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub Recipe
I will admit that as of this recipe posting I have not yet been to Disneyland’s Galaxy Edge. Having poured over the information available including reviews and I feel this drink is likely super close to what is offered. I don’t have passion fruit seeds floating in the drink, but honestly I prefer it that way. Once I visit if I find this needs adjustment, I will make those changes and let everyone know. And this drink is fantastic as currently described. I made a non-alcoholic version for my kids and my youngest drank it so fast I could hardly believe it. When I asked if he liked it he responded “obviously!” I call that success.
Yub Nub Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Orange Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Mango Juice
- 1 shot (approx. 1.5 oz.) Pineapple Rum
- 1 shot (approx. 1.5 oz.) Spiced Rum
- 1 tbsp. Passion Fruit Simple Syrup
Passion Fruit Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Passion Fruit juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Fill glass with crushed ice.
Add one shot pineapple rum, one shot spiced rum, 1/2 cup orange/pineapple juice, 1/2 cup mango juice and 1 tbsp. passion fruit simple syrup. Stir to combine.
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.