Star Wars C-3PO Cheddar Crackers are a cheesy and delicious themed snack to add to your Star Wars Day celebration.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
I got the idea for making these crackers from the “Symphony in the Stars, A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party” at Walt Disney World at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The menu has an assortment of both sweet and savory snacks and these cheddar crackers in the shape of C-3PO are just too much fun. I had to make them. 🙂
The crackers use the C-3PO cookie cutter from Williams Sonoma (no longer available). They are inspired by the Star Wars character, C-3PO, who has appeared in all nine of the Star Wars films plus Rogue One, Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars Clone Wars. He is definitely a prominent character and deserves the spotlight in the form of this cheesy cracker!
These crackers are super easy to make, but they do take a little time. I used a food processor to combine all the ingredients and this takes almost no time. I then rolled my dough out into a flat sheet about 1/4 inch thick and placed it in the freezer. After about 30 minutes I took it out and started cutting out the crackers. I find it easiest to cut the shapes and move them to the cookie sheets for baking and then go back around and press the face shape into the crackers after the dough has softened a bit. It leaves a better impression on the cracker and the result is a better image after it has been baked. Once the crackers are all cut and pressed, just bake until golden and then store in an airtight container until serving time. These are so delicious they disappear quickly!
Star Wars C-3PO Cheddar Crackers Recipe
- 1 ¼ cup Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. ground chili powder
- ½ cup salted butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar, grated
- Line baking sheets with parchment or silicone baking mats.
- In a food processor, combine flour, baking powder and chili powder. Pulse once to combine. Cut butter into small pieces and add to flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture is crumbly. Beat the egg and then add it to the dough. Pulse for 1 to 2 minutes until the dough has formed. Add cheese and pulse for another minute or two until incorporated.
- Divide the dough into four pieces and press each into a rectangle and wrap with plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Taking one rectangle of dough at a time, roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper, lightly floured, until the dough is ⅛ inch thick. Place the dough into the freezer for about 5 minutes. Using the C-3PO cookie cutter, cut out the crackers and place on prepared baking sheets. Be sure to press the image of his face into the dough. Bake the crackers for 12 to 14 minutes and they are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Pin for later!
More Star Wars Recipes!
- Yoda Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Star Wars C-3PO Cheddar Crackers
- Star Wars Pastry Menace Éclairs
- Star Wars Scarif Salsa
- Star Wars Galaxy Donuts
- Star Wars Galaxy Edge Yub Nub
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.