Little Mermaid inspired Seashell Macarons are a tasty, sweet and fun dessert that looks fancy!
This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Sponsored Items used in this recipe include Dixie Crystal Sugar. This sugar is always great to work with and the results are tasty and perfect.
Seashell Macarons Recipe
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup granulated or superfine sugar
- 1 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup almond flour or ground almonds
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- teal food color
- candy pearls
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line baking trays with parchment paper or silicone sheets.
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add sugar and food color until you've reached desired color. Beat until sugar dissolves and color is even.
- Fold sifted confectioner's sugar and ground almonds into the egg white mixture in two batches.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube. Pipe into shell shapes onto the prepared baking sheets. Tap the sheets on the counter so the batter spreads slightly. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake the macarons about 20 minutes. Cool on the trays.
- Spoon lemon curd onto one half of the macaron sandwich, add a candy pearl and top with the second half of the macaron sandwich. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g
Check out the Ursula Blackberry Yogurt Mousse Cake also inspired by The Little Mermaid.
Pin for later!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Berry Mousse from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Birthday Cake Fudge from Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Loaf from Sweet Beginnings
- Blueberry Turnovers from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Bourbon Caramel Sauce from Savory Experiments
- Custard Cream Sandwich Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler from Devour Dinner
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Crisp for Two from Books n’ Cooks
- Homemade Mickey Bars from Big Bear’s Wife
- Instant Pot Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake from Baking up Memories
- Kinder Bueno Cheesecake from SugarYums
- Layered Ice Cream Pie from For the Love of Food
- Lemon Filling (No eggs) from Shockingly Delicious
- Mini Biscuit Peach Pies from Our Good Life
- Mint Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Fudge from Sweet ReciPEAs
- No Churn Lemon Shortbread Ice Cream from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pina Colada Poke Cake from Semi Homemade Recipes
- Raspberry Shortbread Sandwich Cookies from Pastry Chef Online
- Seashell Macarons from Simply Inspired Meals
- S’mores Bars from It’s Shanaka
- S’mores Donuts from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Smoked Cheesecake from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Soft Baked Lemon Poppyseed Cookies from Blogghetti
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies from Family Around the Table
- Whopper Cookies from Eat Move Make
Welcome to this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. You’re going to be in for a treat this year because we have 28 blogs/bloggers creating summer themed dessert recipes all week! We’re sharing them with the hashtag #SummerDessertWeek on social media and you’ll find some of the links in this post as well. Plus, we also have some great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away 1 (one) 4.2 Quart (4 Liter) Electric Air Fryer
Prize #2 — Circulon is giving away a TOTAL BAKEWARE 6-Piece Nonstick Bakeware Set – Two 9-Inch Round Cake Pans, 9-Inch Square Cake Pan, 9-Inch x 5-Inch Loaf Pan, 9-Inch x 13-Inch Rectangular Cake Pan, 10-Inch x 15-Inch Cookie Pana Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 26th until July 31st at 11:59PMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 2 (two) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 2 (two) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals and Circulon. These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.