Roast Beef Sandwich
My family loves a good roast beef sandwich. Normally we do a French Dip with au jus, but we wanted to change things up and looked to the Be Our Guest menu for inspiration. The Horseradish Bleu Cheese Cream sauce is so delicious I find my husband putting it on all sorts of things now. These are an easy but very tasty option for weeknight dinner and my family gave it the thumbs up.
Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
- 1 baguette cut in half long way and toasted
- 1 lb deli roast beef
- ½ cup arugula
Horseradish Bleu Cheese Cream Sauce
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 2 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- pinch salt to taste
- pinch ground black pepper to taste
- Split each baguette into four sandwich rolls. Split lengthwise. Warm / toast the baguette.
- Mix together horseradish, blue cheese dressing, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread Horseradish Bleu Cheese Cream Sauce on baguette. Layer roast beef and arugula onto sandwich and serve.
Inspired by Walt Disney World's Be Our Guest. Horseradish Sauce modified from recipe on Genius Kitchen
Pin for later!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.