Princess Fettuccine Alfredo
The Princess Fettuccine Alfredo we had on the ship was amazing. My niece is a selective eater and at first didn’t want to try it but after I offered her a taste of my dish, this became her go to menu option for the rest of the cruise. I admit, I ordered it more than once myself as did others at our table. This is definitely a stand out dish and one I will definitely associate with cruising to Alaska so I had to create a Princess Fettuccine Alfredo recipe we could enjoy at home. We’ve already enjoyed this recipe at home multiple times since returning from Alaska.
Princess Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground pepper
- 8 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat butter and half and half in a 2 quart saucepan over low heat until butter is melted. Stir in Gruyere cheese, Parmesan cheese, salts and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package plus add oil to the boiling water, drain. Add hot fettuccine to sauce, add mozzarella cheese. Toss with forks until combined and serve.
- Note: If packaged Parmesan cheese is used instead of fresh, the dish may come out a bit grainy. Fresh Parmesan melts better for this recipe.
Adapted from Betty Crocker Cookbook.
Pin for later!
Sign Up For Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.