Oatmeal Cookie Fruit Pizza is a creative and unique dessert that tastes fantastic and if a bit addictive. We found ourselves going back to this often as the combination of the cookie with the sweet cream and fruit is so yummy!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
This recipe took a few tries before I figured out exactly what I wanted. I didn’t want to just do a standard sugar cookie base which seems to be the most common. I landed on an oatmeal cookie base which was perfect with the fruit and the sweet cream cheese. We found ourselves unable to resist going back for another slice. Yum!
More Easter Inspiration!
Last year I joined #SpringSweetsWeek and created some fun recipes I encourage you to revisit this year.
Oatmeal Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Quaker Oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-inch pizza tray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In an electric stand mixer bowl, put the butter and beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the sugars and continue mixing, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Continue until the mix is fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla extract until incorporated.
- Add half of the flour and mix until incorporated. Add the remaining flour and mix well. Add the oats and mix. You may need to do this by hand.
- Spread the cookie dough evenly over the pizza tray. Cook for 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over oatmeal cookie.
- Top with berries, kiwi and mandarin oranges. Refrigerate until cold.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 290mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 3gSugar: 35gProtein: 6g
Pin for later!
Spring Sweets Week
This is the last recipe I’m sharing for Spring Sweets Week. It’s been a lot of fun participating and there are so many wonderful recipes. If you are just joining us, please check out the recipes shared earlier this week!
- Blood Orange Madeleines
- Blood Orange Cinnamon Rolls
- Bunny Carrot Cakes
- Homemade Cinnamon Pecan Granola
- Disney Springtime Lemon Cheesecake
Be sure to enter to win the some amazing prizes. If you would like to see the details about #SpringSweetsWeek and the prizes please check out the welcome post.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Saturday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blueberry Orange Muffins by Sweet Beginnings
- Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fresh Strawberry Lemon Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Poppyseed cake by Jen Around the World
- Oatmeal Cookie Fruit Pizza by Simply Inspired Meals
- Orange Pecan Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Pecan Krispy Treats by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Raspberry Almond Coffee Smoothie by Blogghetti
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Roll by That Recipe
- Sweet Potato Sonker Recipe by Pastry Chef Online
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Millican Pecan, Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Anolon, Fresh April Sprinkles, Deiss Kitchenware, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.