If you are dreaming of a Disney Christmas, but maybe that is not in the cards this year, bring the magic home by making this Mickey Mouse Christmas Tree. I was inspired by the trees you can order from Disney Floral and Gifts.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
I will have to admit, I’m a Christmas decor fanatic. I love to decorate the entire house for Christmas. We have two full sized trees and we have smaller trees for the bedrooms. This is one of our smaller trees that I have placed on top of a dresser. The theme, of course, is Mickey Mouse. I found some soft and fuzzy fabric that I hadn’t yet used for the project intended so I wrapped that around the bottom of the tree for the tree skirt.
I used color lights plus a red ball garland and a popcorn and cranberry garland as our start for the tree.
I received a gift of Disney Christmas pajamas many years ago and they came with this adorable nightcap with Mickey ears and a Santa hat. I thought this would make the perfect tree topper for this tree.
Many years ago when we were visiting Disneyland we came across these fantastic glass Mickey head ornaments. They came in a variety of colors and patterns. We decided to buy a bunch and divide them between my mother, sister and us. We use them every year on our tree. For this small tree, I thought they would be perfect.
I decided to add some red mercury glass ornaments into the mix as well as handmade candy cane ornaments.
We purchased this Santa and Mickey ornament many years ago while on vacation at Disneyland so they got the spot front and center on the tree.
I love how the tree turned out. It was easy to pull together using souvenirs and other items we had around the house. And it really puts me in the Christmas spirit. I hope this will inspired you to pull together a Mickey themed tree for your home.
Pin for later!
Festive Christmas Ideas
This is day seven of our Festive Christmas Event where we team up with a bunch of talented blogging friends to bring you a plethora of creative ways to celebrate your holiday season. We will be baking some cookie recipes for you, sharing some party games, making some handmade gifts, doing some ornament crafting, and sharing our Christmas movies family fun. There will be breakfast recipes and as always our decorated Christmas Trees which is always a fun tour of homes.
You will find new ideas every Monday and Wednesday between Oct. 19th through Nov. 18th. Scroll all the way down to find all the ideas linked at the end.
In case you missed it, check out our other Festive Christmas Ideas!
- Day 1 – Gift Guide for Disney Lovers
- Day 2 – Fandom Cookbooks Gift Guide
- Day 3 – Christmas Cookies in a Jar with Free Printable
- Day 4 – Christmas Movies Word Search
- Day 5 – Disney Holiday Cookie Ornament Craft
- Day 6 – Santa Claus is Coming To Town Movie Night
Festive Christmas Day 7 – Christmas Tree
- 2020 Candy Christmas Tree Craft Rocker
- 3D Felt Christmas Tree Creative Cynchronicity
- A Christmas Tree Filled with Memories Made Through the Years Blogghetti
- Animal Crossing Christmas Tree My Pinterventures
- Black and White Christmas Tree Domestically Creative
- Christmas Tree Trends for 2020 Christmas Tree Lane
- Coastal Christmas Tree Across The Blvd.
- Crochet Filled Christmas Tree Eye Love Knots
- Festive Outdoor Christmas Trees Domestic Deadline
- Grinch Christmas Tree From House to Home
- How to Create a Unified Look on an Eclectic Christmas Tree Tikkido
- How To Decorate A Stunning Christmas Tree – 5 Easy Steps My Humble Home and Garden
- How to Make a Super Easy Paper Christmas Tree! Our Sutton Place
- Louvered Door Slat Tabletop Christmas Tree Interior Frugalista
- Mickey Mouse Christmas Tree Simply Inspired Meals (this post)
- Neutral Farmhouse Christmas Tree Pretty DIY Home
- Purple Hues Christmas Tree Purple Hues and Me
- Rustic Christmas Tree As For Me and My Homestead
- Rustic Minimal Christmas Tree Mom Home Guide
- Simple Silver & Gold Christmas Tree Decorations Intelligent Domestications
- Slim Flocked Christmas Tree An Alli Event
- Small Christmas Tree for the Bedroom Little Vintage Cottage
- Tips for Decorating a Small Christmas Tree Farm Girl Reformed
- Washtub Christmas Tree Skirt Coffee With Us 3
- Woods and Silver Christmas Tree Polka Dot Poplars
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.