We’re celebrating National BLT month with Magic Kingdom BLT Waffle Fries. This month Foodie Extravaganza challenged us to create a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato (BLT) or a BLT variation. I couldn’t resist making these as they look so fun and delicious. This is basically like nachos but with waffle fries instead of tortilla chips.
I found the idea for this recipe from Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. The Golden Oak Outpost offers a variety of waffle fries and this caught my eye. I absolutely love bacon, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing together. Put that with some crispy waffle fries and it’s sinful.
Some of the other varieties of waffle fries include Chili Queso Fries, Brown Gravy and Cheese Waffle Fries, Barbecue Pork Waffle Fries and Tex Mex Waffle Fries. They all sound fantastic and I look forward to trying more of these options at home. I also look forward to other creative combinations that the chefs at Walt Disney World come up with.
Magic Kingdom BLT Waffle Fries
- 1 package frozen waffle cut fries
- iceberg lettuce
- ranch dressing
- Cook the waffle fries according to package directions.
- Cook the bacon, Crumble.
- Shred the lettuce, Cut the tomatoes.
- Place the fries on a plate or bowl. Sprinkle with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and then drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Serve right away while fries are hot.
Pin for later!
It’s National BLT Month!
- A Classic BLT Sandwich from Sneha’s Recipe
- BLT Focaccia from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- BLT Panzanella from Palatable Pastime
- BLT Pizza from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- BLT Waffle Fries from Simply Inspired Meals
- Cheesy Bacon and Tomato Lettuce Rolls from Food Lust People Love
- Fried Chicken BLT from Cookaholic Wife
Foodie Extravaganza celebrates obscure food holidays by posting delicious recipes your family will love. Posting day is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a home cook looking for tasty recipes, check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.