Traditionally Lyonnaise Salad is served with warm bacon, warm dressing and a fresh poached egg. At Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie at Walt Disney World’s Epcot in the France Pavilion, they have adapted this salad so that it is ready for quick service. I actually really like this adaptation as it helps with not having so many last minutes steps before meal time. It also is a great option to take to work, picnic, or in our case, to a swim meet.
Lyonnaise Salad Recipe
- 1 head frisee or mixed greens lettuce
- ½ lb. bacon
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 12 oz. croutons
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Cook bacon until crisp and break into pieces when cool.
- Hard boil the eggs and cut into quarters in the long direction.
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces and put into a large serving bowl.
- Add bacon and eggs to the bowl.
- Sprinkle croutons onto the salad.
- Serve with vinaigrette dressing.
- Combine mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and a pinch of salt until well blended. Slowly pour in olive oil while stirring until blended.
Inspired by Walt Disney World Epcot France Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. Vinaigrette dressing adapted from Maille
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 594Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 228mgSodium: 1485mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 26g
Pin for later!
More Epcot France Recipes
There are so many wonderful foods at Epcot France, truly our favorite spot at Walt Disney World.
- Disney’s Caramel Shortbread
- Epcot Norway School Bread
- Disney’s Pumpkin Soup
- Disney’s Pepper Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Disney’s Apple Butter
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.