Traditionally Lyonnaise Salad is served with warm bacon, warm dressing and a fresh poached egg. At Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie at Walt Disney World’s Epcot in the France Pavilion, they have adapted this salad so that it is ready for quick service. I actually really like this adaptation as it helps with not having so many last minutes steps before meal time. It also is a great option to take to work, picnic, or in our case, to a swim meet.
Lyonnaise Salad Recipe
- 1 head frisee or mixed greens lettuce
- ½ lb. bacon
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 12 oz. croutons
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Cook bacon until crisp and break into pieces when cool.
- Hard boil the eggs and cut into quarters in the long direction.
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces and put into a large serving bowl.
- Add bacon and eggs to the bowl.
- Sprinkle croutons onto the salad.
- Serve with vinaigrette dressing.
- Combine mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and a pinch of salt until well blended. Slowly pour in olive oil while stirring until blended.
Inspired by Walt Disney World Epcot France Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie. Vinaigrette dressing adapted from Maille
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 594Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 228mgSodium: 1485mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 26g
Pin for later!
More Epcot France Recipes
There are so many wonderful foods at Epcot France, truly our favorite spot at Walt Disney World.
- Disney’s Caramel Shortbread
- Epcot Norway School Bread
- Disney’s Pumpkin Soup
- Disney’s Pepper Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Disney’s Apple Butter
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.