Lemon Cheesecake Bombs are individually sized sweet and tart desserts that melt in your mouth. Perfect for a warm summer evening.
Welcome to #LemonWeek 2022 hosted by Lynn from Fresh April Flours and Rebecca from Devour Dinner. This week is sponsored by Rodelle and La Tourangelle. I may have received product samples from these sponsors to help in the creation of my recipes. All opinions are my own. Come join me and my fellow Lemon Week bloggers as we bring you recipes from appetizers to drinks to entrées and desserts!
Wednesday #LemonWeek Recipes
- Braided Lemon Bread with Blackberries by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chicken Costoletta by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Crepes with Lemon Curd and Mascarpone by Art Of Natural Living
- Glazed Lemon Bundt Cake by Jonesin’ For A Taste
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Pudding Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Lemonade Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars by An Affair From The Heart
- Lemon Blueberry Waffles by Lemon Blossoms
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars by Best Cookie Recipes
- Lemon Cheesecake Bombs by Simply Inspired Meals (this recipe)
- Lemon Coriander Soup by Magical Ingredients
- Lemon Crepes by The Redhead Baker
- Lemon Curd Layer Cake by Fresh April Flours
- Lemon Loaf Cake by A Day In The Life On The Farm
- Lemon Lush by Devour Dinner
- Lemon Poke Cake by Blogghetti
- Lemon Pudding Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Lemon Rosemary Marmalade by That Recipe
- Lemon Sorbet by Jen Around The World
- Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Home Cooked Harvest
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes by Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- One Pot Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe by The Fresh Cooky
Lemon Cheesecake Bombs Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- 5 ½ oz. (1 packet) graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon rind
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. butter
Graham Cracker Crust
- Crush graham crackers in food processor. Add sugar and melted butter and pulse until completely combined
- Firmly press crumb mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sides of a 9x9 inch square baking pan
- Using a circle cutter that is the same size as your silicone mold, cut circles into the cracker mixture before baking. Do not remove from the pan
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 8 minutes
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring with a wire whisk.
- Cook until sugar dissolves and mixture is light in color (about 3 minutes).
- Stir in lemon juice and butter; cook 4 minutes or until mixture thinly coats the back of a spoon, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Cool. Cover and chill (mixture will thicken as it cools).
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl and mix until well combined and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipping cream until it starts to get stiff, add the remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and whip until stiff.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the silicone mold, about 2/3 full.
- Place a frozen lemon curd sphere into the middle of the cheesecake and press down slightly.
- If needed add more cheesecake mixture to completely cover the lemon curd, but do not overflow the mold.
- Place into the freezer and freeze until firm, about four hours.
- When ready to serve: Carefully remove one circle of graham cracker crust and place on a plate.
- Remove the cheesecake from the silicone mold and place on top of the graham cracker.
- Allow the cheesecake to thaw 30 minutes before serving.
- Tip: I recommend waiting to add the graham cracker crust to the cheesecake until just before serving so it remains crisp.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 4g
If you love lemon recipes, you will enjoy these!
Check out the amazing prizes you can win in our #LemonWeek Giveaway!
Prize #1: Rodelle Prize Pack
Rodelle Prize Pack includes:
- 2 count Gourmet Madagascar Vanilla Beans
- 2oz Almond Extract
- 4oz Natural Baker’s Extract
- 4oz Vanilla Paste
- 8oz Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- 25oz Organic Baking Cocoa
Prize #2: La Tourangelle Prize Pack
La Tourangelle Prize Pack includes:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Walnut Oil
- Regenerative Sunflower Oil
- 4oz Vanilla Paste
- Fleur de Sel Almond Butter
Terms and conditions: This #LemonWeek is sponsored by Rodelle and La Tourangelle which starts 5/23/2022 and ends 6/3/2022 at 11:59pm ET. Enter to win a prize pack from Rodelle or La Tourangelle that include baking and cooking ingredients. This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years or older in the United States. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Two (2) winners will be selected and sent prize packages directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #LemonWeek bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #LemonWeek posts or entry.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pin for later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.