Jolly Holiday Spice Bundt Cake inspired by fall offerings at Disneyland. This year the cake is decorated with sprinkles and a candy bat in addition to the cream cheese frosting and cinnamon whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
This is a yummy cake full of wonderful fall flavors. The cinnamon whipped cream is fantastic; I wish I had known about this earlier! I will be topping all sorts of delicious things with this in the future including hot chocolate and scones. Trust me, its amazing!
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
This month our host is Wendy from A Day in the Life on a Farm. September is National Honey Month. Wendy has asked our group to come up with bundt cake recipes sweetened with honey.
Honey Sweetened Bundt Cakes
- Honey Apple Dessert Bundt from Sneha’s Recipe
- Honey Babka from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Honey Elderflower and Marmalade Bundt Cake from Nunca es demasiado dulce
- Honeyed Apple Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Jolly Holiday Spice Bundt Cake by Simply Inspired Meals
- Lemon Honey Olive Oil Bundt from Food Lust People Love
- Pear Honey Rosemary Bundt Cake from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Sweet Honey Cornbread Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake
Jolly Holiday Spice Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature, at least 65°F
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp. milk
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- chocolate jimmies
- yellow sprinkles
- candy melts, black
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and honey until smooth and somewhat lightened in color; this will take about 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric hand or stand mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating for a minute or two and scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl between additions.
- Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chai spice blend (or spices).
- Measure the flour by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess. Gently but thoroughly stir half the flour into the butter/egg mixture. Add the sour cream (or yogurt) and vanilla, stirring to combine. Finally, stir in the remaining flour. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and beat briefly, to incorporate any sticky residue.
- Thoroughly grease a 9- or 10-cup Bundt pan. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 50 to 55 minutes, until a cake tester, bamboo skewer, or long toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning it out onto a rack to finish cooling.
- Cool completely before slicing. Store any leftovers, tightly wrapped in plastic, at room temperature for several days; freeze for longer storage.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together until smooth, with no lumps remaining. Add the vanilla, then the milk (or cream) 1/2 teaspoon at a time until the frosting is spreadable but still thick. Spread or pipe over the rolls while they're still slightly warm.
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Combine heavy cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until foamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at high speed until medium peaks form, about 2 minutes. Chill Cinnamon Whipped Cream until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 459Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 428mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 6g
Pin for later!
Check out other Disneyland inspired recipes! You will feel like you are visiting Disneyland every day by making these delicious recipes at home.
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.