Garlic Cheesy Knots
This month’s #BakingBloggers topic of the month is Vampires Beware! We’re Baking with Garlic! All those who participate in the challenge must bake with garlic as an ingredient. I decided on a family favorite, Garlic Cheesy Knots. These are soft, chewy, fresh baked breadsticks tied in knots and smothered in garlic and Parmesan cheese. Yum!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.Yum
Garlic Cheesy Knots Recipe
Check out all the other garlic recipes from other #BakingBloggers!Baking Bloggers: Vampires Beware! We’re Baking with Garlic!
- Baked Garlic Sweet Potatoes by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Baked Roasted Garlic Burgers by Our Good Life
- Crispy Garlic Baked Potato Wedges by Cook with Renu
- Garlic Breadstick Snakes by Palatable Pastime
- Garlic Cheesy Knots by Simply Inspired Meals
- Garlic Puffs by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Garlic Twists by Sid’s Sea Palm Cooking
- Kale and Garlic Ciabatta by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Lemon Garlic Milk Sauce Chicken by Food Lust People Love
- Pampushky (Ukrainian Garlic Bread) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Twisted Garlic Cheese Bread by Sneha’s Recipe