Star Wars is such a diverse and enduring story that my family loves. I wanted to create a Star Wars Dinner Party menu and event to celebrate Star Wars and the continuing evolving universe. This Fields of Naboo Salad is inspired by Disneyland’s Seasons of the Force event, which was held years ago to celebrate Star Wars. While I didn’t get to attend this event, the menu items created were very interesting, especially this salad. It did not disappoint, this might be my favorite salad that I’ve created since starting Simply Inspired Meals. Add this to your menu to celebrate Star Wars Day or for movie night at home!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
When I saw the picture of the Fields of Naboo Salad from Disneyland’s Seasons of the Force event, I knew I had to come up with something to include in our Star Wars Dinner Club menu. This salad is bright both with colors and flavors. Starfruit makes such a fun addition to a recipe from the “stars”.
I love the bright colors and the use of the popping Boba to give it an other worldly look. This salad is absolutely wonderful. All the tropical fruits and the strawberry burst of flavor from the Boba are delicious all together. This is refreshing and light. It provides a surprise to your dinner party guests that is fun and inventive. At my sisters party, the guests experimented with various drinks using the Boba and all said it was a lot of fun.
You can find the strawberry popping Boba on Amazon.
Be sure to check out the Coconut Lime Dressing which is the perfect match for this salad. We love it on fruit salad as well.
Fields of Naboo Salad Recipe
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 star fruit sliced
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- ¼ cup Strawberry popping Boba
- Add romaine to the salad bowl. Sprinkle with mango pieces, strawberry pieces, and feta cheese. Add popping Boba in the center of the salad. Lay star fruit pieces over Boba allowing you to still see the bubbles.
- Serve with Coconut Lime dressing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 7gSugar: 25gProtein: 4g
Pin for later!
May is Salad Month so #OurFamilyTable is sharing our favorite salad recipes. These salads will get your ready for the warmer weather that is coming. Check out the creative recipes others in #OurFamilyTable group has come up with, I cannot wait to give some of these a try!
- Alabama Cobb Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Cobb Salad with Berries by Sweet Beginnings
- Chicken Fajita Salads with Queso by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Copycat Buddy’s Antipasto Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Easy Greek Salad by Making Miracles
- Fields of Naboo Salad by Simply Inspired Meals
- Mediterranean Cucumber Salad by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Shrimp and Macaroni Salad by Palatable Pastime
- Smoked Fish Caesar Salad by Art of Natural Living
- Southwestern Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing by That Recipe
- Zucchini Salad with Queso Fresco by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.