It’s beginning to feel like fall, or maybe that is just wishful thinking! This has been a bit of a challenging year so I think I just feel the need to move into Autumn and celebrate changing things up a bit. These Disney’s Pumpkin Muffins smell and taste heavenly and are just what I need to get into the spirit of the changing of the seasons. It also helps me bring a bit of Disney into my day which I have been missing. This is an official Disney recipe, adapted from the Disney Parks Blog.
If you enjoy Disney pumpkin recipes, try Disney’s Pumpkin Soup from Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons or Pumpkin Cranberry Scones from the Grand Floridian. There are other great pumpkin recipes on the blog as well, including Wizarding World of Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice.
Disney’s Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 5-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- Prepare a muffin pan by placing paper liners into each muffin cup. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together sugar and eggs until pale yellow. Add the oil and pumpkin and mix until smooth.
- Add half of flour mixture into egg mixture and mix until just combined. Scrape sides of bowl, and add the remaining flour mixture to batter. Mix until it's all combined.
- Using a large scoop, pour the batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Chop up the butter into tiny pieces and add to a bowl containing the other ingredients. Using a form, mash until you have large crumbs.
- Sprinkle the streusel on each muffin, each will take approximately 1 teaspoon.
- Bake 18 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 325°F and bake 5 minutes more or until golden brown.
If you are not able to find pumpkin puree (sadly I could not when I made these), you can substitute pumpkin pie mix. Increase to 8 oz. pumpkin pie mix and reduce sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg by half. So you would use 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
The original recipe calls for 1 cup golden raisins. We omitted these due to personal preference but you can add them if you like.
Recipe adapted from the Disney Parks Blog.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 255mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 1gSugar: 36gProtein: 4g
Pin for later!
Pumpkin season is here, and we are celebrating our love of pumpkin with #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. All week-long 26 bloggers will be sharing over 80 pumpkin-filled recipes for all your Autumn celebrations, including breakfasts, baked goods, savory pumpkin recipes, desserts, and drinks.
Enjoy these #PumpkinWeek recipes from our bloggers.
- Hot Pumpkin Apple Cider by Palatable Pastime
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Amish Friendship Bread by For the Love of Food
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread by Big Bear’s Wife
- Cranberry Pumpkin Sourdough Bread by The Spiffy Cookie
- Disney’s Pumpkin Muffins by Simply Inspired Meals (this recipe)
- Easy Pumpkin Bread by Veggies First Then Dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Monkey Bread by Love & Confections
- Keto Pumpkin Bread by Keto Basic AF
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe by Blogghetti
- Pumpkin Croissants by The Redhead Baker
- Pumpkin Cheddar Grits with Bacon by Sweet Beginnings
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie by Our Sutton Place
- Pumpkin Peekaboo Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pumpkin Spice Granola by The Mandatory Mooch
- Pumpkin-Apple Muffins by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Vegan Pumpkin Crepes by Happily Curated Chaos
- Fall Harvest Chowder by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Chili by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Pumpkin Ravioli by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Spiced Pumpkin Hummus by Our Good Life
- Spicy Thai Curry Pumpkin Noodle Soup by Making Miracles
- Candied Pumpkin Pie by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Easy Pumpkin Turnovers w/ a Chocolate Toffee Drizzle by The Freshman Cook
- Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake by Shockingly Delicious
- Pumpkin Macarons by April Golightly
- Tikvenik – (Bulgarian Pumpkin Strudel) by Caroline’s Cooking
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.