Disney’s Pumpkin Milkshakes are a perfect treat for the start of Autumn/Fall. I’m celebrating the change of seasons with a delicious treat. I’m also joining in with other talented recipe creators to celebrate #PumpkinWeek. This is an official Disney recipe, adapted from the Disney Parks Blog.
If you enjoy Disney pumpkin recipes, try Disney’s Pumpkin Soup from Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons or Pumpkin Cranberry Scones from the Grand Floridian. There are other great pumpkin recipes on the blog as well, including Wizarding World of Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice. Check out Disney’s Pumpkin Muffins if you missed my earlier #PumpkinWeek recipe.
Disney’s Pumpkin Milkshakes Recipe
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1 cup canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. bourbon whiskey
- 3 cups Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat or whole milk, plus more, if needed
Pumpkin ice cream
- Whisk pumpkin, vanilla, brown sugar, whole milk, half and half and whipping cream in a small bowl until combined. Make sure sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add bourbon during the last minute ofchurning. Store covered in freezer until ready to serve.
- Place ice cream and milk in a blender. Blend on medium speed until smooth, adding additional milk if milkshakes are too thick. Pour into glasses and serve.
Heavily adapted from Disney Parks Blog.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 473Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 243mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 2gSugar: 39gProtein: 9g
Pin for later!
Pumpkin season is here, and we are celebrating our love of pumpkin with #PumpkinWeek. This year the event is hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. All week-long 26 bloggers will be sharing over 80 pumpkin-filled recipes for all your Autumn celebrations, including breakfasts, baked goods, savory pumpkin recipes, desserts, and drinks.
Enjoy these #PumpkinWeek recipes from our bloggers.
- Disney Pumpkin Milkshakes by Simply Inspired Meals (this recipe)
- Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte by April Golightly
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Smoothies by Our Good Life
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup by Caroline’s Cooking
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Spiced Pumpkin Donut Holes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal by Veggies First Then Dessert
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins by Keto Basic AF
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Mac and Cheese by Our Sutton Place
- Fresh Pumpkin Pizza by Palatable Pastime
- Pumpkin Stufffed Shells by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Stuffing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls by Blogghetti
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by The Freshman Cook
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars by Making Miracles
- Pumpkin Empanadas by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Impossible Pie by Shockingly Delicious
- Pumpkin Marshmallows by The Redhead Baker
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.