One of the Easter treats offered at Walt Disney World at Epcot’s Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is Disney Springtime Lemon Cheesecake. This colorful single serve cheesecake is beautiful and I just couldn’t resist recreating this at home for our celebration.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
This recipe took a bit of trial and error for me to figure out how to get a great mini cheesecake and I’m thrilled with the results. I decided on a no bake cheesecake and worked until I got the lemon flavor just right. I really liked the Adams food color for the springtime shades as they turned out very pastel and pretty.
More Easter Inspiration!
Last year I joined #SpringSweetsWeek and created some fun recipes I encourage you to revisit this year.
Disney Springtime Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 3/4 oz. (1/2 packet) graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese (get the correct name), softened
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- spring sprinkles
- Candy Easter eggs
Graham Cracker Crust
- Crush graham crackers in food processor. Add sugar and melted butter and pulse until completely combined.
- Firmly press crumb mixture evenly in the bottom of each cavity of a mini cheesecake pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Whisk whipping cream on medium high speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Save for later in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon curd, lemon extract and sugar until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Separate cheesecake mixture into four bowls. Color each bowl with a different color (purple, blue, yellow, pink) and mix to combine.
- Spoon over baked graham cracker crust in layers. Start with purple, follow with blue, then yellow and finally pink. You may want to tap pan on counter between each layer to make sure it’s settled into the pan and even.
- Put cheesecake in the freezer to set up for at least 1 hour.
- Loosen the cheesecake from the pan and place on serving dish. Top with spring sprinkles and candy Easter eggs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 441Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 151mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 0gSugar: 40gProtein: 4g
Pin for later!
Spring Sweets Week
We are in the midst of Spring Sweets Week and I hope you’ve been enjoying all the fantastic recipes. If you are just joining us, please check out the recipes shared earlier this week!
- Blood Orange Madeleines
- Blood Orange Cinnamon Rolls
- Bunny Carrot Cakes
- Homemade Cinnamon Pecan Granola
Friday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole by Fresh April Flours
- Buttermilk Birthday Cake with Creamy Chocolate Frosting by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Caramel Pecan Cannoli by Palatable Pastime
- Carrot Cake Muffins by Books n’ Cooks
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread by Shockingly Delicious
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond Truffles by Family Around the Table
- Disney Spring Treat Lemon Cheesecake by Simply Inspired Meals
- French Silk Tartlets by That Recipe
- Gluten Free Blackberry Mocha Brownies by Frugal & Fit
- Hummingbird Pancakes with Homemade Pineapple Syrup and Candied Pecans by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Blueberry Fritters by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Glaze by Blogghetti
- Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberries by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Lemon Poppy Seed Poke Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Lemon Poppyseed Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- PEEPS Crispy Treats by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Raspberry Moscow Mule Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Raspberry Rosé Cupcakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Spring Cut Out Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Banana Bread with Cinnamon Chips by Sweet Beginnings
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes by Jen Around the World
- Strawberry Rhubarb Bread by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Strawberry Shortbread Bars by A Savory Feast
- Vegan Lemon Berry Sweet Rolls by The Baking Fairy
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Millican Pecan, Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Anolon, Fresh April Sprinkles, Deiss Kitchenware, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.