One of the Easter treats offered at Walt Disney World at Epcot’s Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is Disney Springtime Lemon Cheesecake. This colorful single serve cheesecake is beautiful and I just couldn’t resist recreating this at home for our celebration.
This recipe took a bit of trial and error for me to figure out how to get a great mini cheesecake and I’m thrilled with the results. I decided on a no bake cheesecake and worked until I got the lemon flavor just right. I really liked the Adams food color for the springtime shades as they turned out very pastel and pretty.
More Easter Inspiration!
Last year I joined #SpringSweetsWeek and created some fun recipes I encourage you to revisit this year.
Disney Springtime Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 3/4 oz. (1/2 packet) graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese (get the correct name), softened
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- spring sprinkles
- Candy Easter eggs
Graham Cracker Crust
Crush graham crackers in food processor. Add sugar and melted butter and pulse until completely combined.
Firmly press crumb mixture evenly in the bottom of each cavity of a mini cheesecake pan.
Bake crust at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
Whisk whipping cream on medium high speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Save for later in the refrigerator.
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon curd, lemon extract and sugar until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream.
Separate cheesecake mixture into four bowls. Color each bowl with a different color (purple, blue, yellow, pink) and mix to combine.
Spoon over baked graham cracker crust in layers. Start with purple, follow with blue, then yellow and finally pink. You may want to tap pan on counter between each layer to make sure it’s settled into the pan and even.
Put cheesecake in the freezer to set up for at least 1 hour.
Pin for later!
Spring Sweets Week
We are in the midst of Spring Sweets Week and I hope you’ve been enjoying all the fantastic recipes. If you are just joining us, please check out the recipes shared earlier this week!
- Blood Orange Madeleines
- Blood Orange Cinnamon Rolls
- Bunny Carrot Cakes
- Homemade Cinnamon Pecan Granola
Be sure to enter to win the some amazing prizes. If you would like to see the details about #SpringSweetsWeek and the prizes please check out the welcome post.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Friday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole by Fresh April Flours
- Buttermilk Birthday Cake with Creamy Chocolate Frosting by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Caramel Pecan Cannoli by Palatable Pastime
- Carrot Cake Muffins by Books n’ Cooks
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread by Shockingly Delicious
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond Truffles by Family Around the Table
- Disney Spring Treat Lemon Cheesecake by Simply Inspired Meals
- French Silk Tartlets by That Recipe
- Gluten Free Blackberry Mocha Brownies by Frugal & Fit
- Hummingbird Pancakes with Homemade Pineapple Syrup and Candied Pecans by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Blueberry Fritters by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Glaze by Blogghetti
- Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberries by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Lemon Poppy Seed Poke Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Lemon Poppyseed Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- PEEPS Crispy Treats by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Raspberry Moscow Mule Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Raspberry Rosé Cupcakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Spring Cut Out Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Banana Bread with Cinnamon Chips by Sweet Beginnings
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes by Jen Around the World
- Strawberry Rhubarb Bread by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Strawberry Shortbread Bars by A Savory Feast
- Vegan Lemon Berry Sweet Rolls by The Baking Fairy
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.