Cucumber Guacamole Tea Sandwich are flavorful sandwiches that are perfect for tea time or lunch. Pair with scones and a small treat.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
I am working on a number of recipes that would make great additions to tea time menus. I love throwing together a tea style meal, I think they are fun and the foods are always small so you can sample many items. Plus finger foods are just fun!
I adapted these sandwiches from a recipe from Tea Time Magazine. We didn’t have fresh avocado at the time I made these but we had a nice mild guacamole so I decided to substitute. We all really loved it and I enjoyed that the guacamole could be spread onto the bread. With the sprouts, spinach and cucumber slices, this kind of sandwich can get difficult to eat with too many things wanting to fall out. The modification meant one less loose item and helped hold the sandwich together. Plus the extra flavor from the prepared guacamole was just perfect and made these sandwiches stand out on the tea table as the star of the show.
Cucumber Guacamole Tea Sandwich Recipe
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese, whipped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared mild guacamole
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Garnish: cucumber slices and toothpicks
- In a small bowl, whip Neufchatel cream cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto 1 bread slice. Spread prepared guacamole onto a second bread slice.
- Layer spinach, cucumber, and alfalfa sprouts onto guacamole. Top with a cream cheese bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 rectangles. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and toothpicks.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Tea Time Magazine.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 306mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
Pin for later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.