Count Down Chicken Fusilli
Count Down Chicken Fusilli is a recipe adapted from D23. This is part of the menu for Alien Pizza Planet (formerly Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port) in Tomorrowland at Disneyland. This dish sounded delicious and I just had to give it a try. I adapted the original recipe to leverage store bought alfredo and pesto sauce to make meal time prep even faster. The result was delicious and quick, a perfect mid-week dinner option.
Count Down Chicken Fusilli Recipe
- 15 oz. Alfredo sauce
- 6.25 oz pesto sauce
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz. sun dried tomatoes
- 2 chicken breasts
- Bake chicken with just a slight sprinkle of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook pasta until just done (break noodle in half and if it no longer shows white in the middle, it is done)
- In a large saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Cook until warmed through completely.
- Mix sauce with the pasta.
- Spoon pasta into the bowl. Chop up chicken and add to pasta.
- Sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Recipe inspired from D23
This month’s #ImprovCookingChallenge is to create a recipe using tomato and cheese. Check out all the great recipes the other participants in the challenge created!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.