Count Down Chicken Fusilli
Count Down Chicken Fusilli is a recipe adapted from D23. This is part of the menu for Alien Pizza Planet (formerly Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port) in Tomorrowland at Disneyland. This dish sounded delicious and I just had to give it a try. I adapted the original recipe to leverage store bought alfredo and pesto sauce to make meal time prep even faster. The result was delicious and quick, a perfect mid-week dinner option.
Count Down Chicken Fusilli Recipe
- 15 oz. Alfredo sauce
- 6.25 oz pesto sauce
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz. sun dried tomatoes
- 2 chicken breasts
- Bake chicken with just a slight sprinkle of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook pasta until just done (break noodle in half and if it no longer shows white in the middle, it is done)
- In a large saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Cook until warmed through completely.
- Mix sauce with the pasta.
- Spoon pasta into the bowl. Chop up chicken and add to pasta.
- Sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Recipe inspired from D23
Pin for later!
Improv Cooking Challenge
This month’s #ImprovCookingChallenge is to create a recipe using tomato and cheese. Check out all the great recipes the other participants in the challenge created!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.