This month for the Fantastical Food Fight the theme is overnight oats. The challenge states we must include overnight oats in our recipe and it could be savory or sweet. I’ve really been enjoying experimenting with different flavors for overnight oats and decided I really wanted one that reminded me of a cinnamon roll, so I came up with Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats.
This is a super easy recipe with very little prep time. Just combine the ingredients and put in the refrigerator. Just before serving, mix up the cream cheese and powdered sugar and swirl on top. The combination of flavors really will remind you of a cinnamon roll. But the good news is this is a healthier alternative. Oats come with many health benefits and I’ve been trying to include them every day in our meals.
Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk, your choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Combine yogurt, oats, milk, vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl whisk together softened cream cheese with powdered sugar. Swirl on top of oat mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 413Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 22g
Pin for later!
Fantastical Food Fight
Join us each month for a new challenge in the Fantastical Food Fight. You can see how to join here. Find my previous food fight recipes below. Please visit all the entries into the food fight through the images shown.
- Gingerbread Scones
- Banana Strawberry Parfait
- Bengal BBQ Grilled Pork Sausage Skewer
- Wizarding World Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Overnight Oats Recipes
- Apple Granola Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Persimmon Overnight Oats
- Dairy-Free Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
- PB&J Overnight Oats
- Pina Colada Overnight Oats
- Overnight Cherry Almond Oatmeal
- Overnight Oats With Grapes & Strawberry’s
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats in the Crock Pot
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.