Christmas Vacation Eggless Eggnog
Christmas Vacation is one of our favorite Christmas movies, it’s one of the first we watch each year. I’ve always loved the scene with Clark and Eddie talking over eggnog with the moose mugs. I enjoy eggnog but have never been brave enough to make it homemade. I decided on trying to make a Christmas Vacation Eggless Eggnog, and I’m thrilled with the result. My son loves it, he finished off my entire batch.
Every year we make a Gingerbread house with a theme and last year the Christmas Vacation house was our theme. You can check it out here. This eggnog would be perfect with a gingerbread cookie.
Christmas Vacation Eggless Eggnog Recipe
- 24 oz skim evaporated milk
- 15 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 13 oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Combine all the milks, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg and blend with wire whisk; chill until cold, about an hour.
- Serve in small glasses. If desired, sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- For a little extra holiday cheer, stir in 1/2 cup white rum before chilling!
Pin for later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.