Christmas Snack Mix is a sweet holiday snack mix using cereal, marshmallows, pretzels and M&Ms with candy coating and holiday sprinkles. This is a perfect snack to have on hand for Christmas movie night or to package up as a gift for the neighbors.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links.
I used Sleigh Ride sprinkles from Sweets and Treats. If you would like to give them a try, you can use this coupon code for 15% off your purchase: H63D451PZZGY. As a Sweets and Treats affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Christmas Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup holiday colored M&M candies
- 1/3 cup white chocolate melting discs
- 1/3 cup red candy melts
- 1/3 cup green candy melts
- Holiday colored sprinkles
- Use a large non stick cookie sheet to prepare snack mix.
- Pour cereal into the pan and mix around until evenly distributed.
- Next pour the marshmallows evenly over the cereal. Follow with the pretzel and M&Ms, again evenly distributing.
- In a small baggie, microwave the white chocolate for 30 seconds and half power. Using your hand, press the chocolate around in the bag until completely melted. Repeat until the chocolate is completely melted. You may need to reduce time to 10 second intervals to keep the chocolate from burning.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the baggie. Pipe the melted chocolate over the snack mix. Sprinkle some holiday sprinkles on top.
- Repeat with the red and green candy melts and the remaining holiday sprinkles. Let cool completely.
- Break up the snack mix and put into a large bowl. Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from Chex. Store in a covered air tight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
Pin for later!
Festive Christmas Ideas
This is day nine of our Festive Christmas Event where we team up with a bunch of talented blogging friends to bring you a plethora of creative ways to celebrate your holiday season. We will be baking some cookie recipes for you, sharing some party games, making some handmade gifts, doing some ornament crafting, and sharing our Christmas movies family fun. There will be breakfast recipes and as always our decorated Christmas Trees which is always a fun tour of homes.
You will find new ideas every Monday and Wednesday between Oct. 19th through Nov. 18th. Scroll all the way down to find all the ideas linked at the end.
In case you missed it, check out our other Festive Christmas Ideas!
- Day 1 – Gift Guide for Disney Lovers
- Day 2 – Fandom Cookbooks Gift Guide
- Day 3 – Christmas Cookies in a Jar with Free Printable
- Day 4 – Christmas Movies Word Search
- Day 5 – Disney Holiday Cookie Ornament Craft
- Day 6 – Santa Claus is Coming To Town Movie Night
- Day 7 – Mickey Mouse Christmas Tree
- Day 8 – Getting Ready for Christmas on the Trails
Festive Christmas Day 9 – Sweet Treats
- Almond Crisps Polka Dot Poplars
- Best Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies (copycat) An Alli Event
- Buckeye Candy Recipe (Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls) Tikkido
- Christmas Crack Bark – Easy Holiday Sweet Treat My Pinterventures
- Christmas Light Bulb Cookies Purple Hues and Me
- Christmas Snack Mix from Simply Inspired Meals (this post)
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies As For Me and My Homestead
- Coconut Pecan Bites Across The Blvd.
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies From House To Home
- Double Chocolate Mint Cake Mix Cookies Blogghetti
- Easy Chewy Gingersnap Cookies Just Like Grandma’s Intelligent Domestications
- Easy Gingerbread House Cupcakes Our Sutton Place
- Easy Mini Cranberry Eggnog Bread Interior Frugalista
- Easy Rustic Plum Pie Domestic Deadline
- Elf Christmas Treats Craft Rocker
- Festive Homemade Granny Smith Apple Crisp Recipe Mom Home Guide
- Gingerbread Chai Cheesecake Cups Coffee with of Us
- How To Make Madeleines – Sweet Little Holiday Temptations My Humble Home and Garden
- Keto-friendly Christmas Sweet Treats Little Vintage Cottage
- Low Carb Shortbread Cookies Christmas Tree Lane
- Recipe for Sweet Popcorn with Nuts Farm Girl Reformed
- Red Velvet White Chip Cookies Domestically Creative
- Russian Tea Cakes Creative Cynchronicity
- Through the Window Hand Towel (Free Crochet Pattern) Eye Love Knots
- Traditional Gingerbread Cake with Caramel Sauce Pretty DIY Home
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.