Chocolate Marshmallow Dip
Chocolate Marshmallow Dip is the perfect start to your Easter celebration with fabulous bright colored Peeps and fresh fruit. Who wouldn’t want to dive in!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
When I received both Bunnies and Chicks from Peeps, I really wanted to make something unique for each. I’ll admit, I cannot choose between #PeepBunnies and #PeepChicks.
For my Chocolate Marshmallow Dip, the bunnies are the perfect size and shape to deck out the platter and be the star of the show. When I told my family they could dig in, the first thing everyone grabbed was a Peep!
Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2019 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! What better way to celebrate the coming of spring than with food and a fun giveaway? 30 bloggers from around the country have come together to share over 100 sweet recipes perfect for spring! Get ready to ditch your hats, coats, and snow boots and get ready for some delicious sweet treats like cupcakes, cookies, sweet breads, and cocktails! Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway below and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and what you can win!
To see the details about all the fabulous prizes, please see the #SpringSweetsWeek welcome post.
The event has ended and the prizes awarded. Visit again for future giveaways!
Friday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- A #SpringSweetsWeek G & T by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Bunny Bark by Our Good Life
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream Sandwiches by Crumb Top Baking
- Carrot Cake Scones by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Chocolate Crepe Cake Roll by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Marshmallow Dip by Simply Inspired Meals
- Chocolate Panna Cotta by The Gingered Whisk
- Chocolate Wacky Cake by The Gingered Whisk
- Cottontail Chex Mix by Books n’ Cooks
- Easy as Pie Coconut Cream Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Flower Pot Spring Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Homemade Peach Cobbler by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Key Lime Cupcakes by House of Nash Eats
- Key Lime Sugar Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Lemon Cake Roll by Sweet Beginnings
- Lofthouse Soft Sugar Cookies with Frosting by The Crumby Kitchen
- Marshmallow S’Mores Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Mint Chocolate Yogurt Pudding by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Orange Cream Cheese Loaf Cake by A Savory Feast
- Orange Cream Overnight Oats by Cookaholic Wife
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad by Home Sweet Homestead
- PEEPS Bunny Trail Cupcakes by Family Around the Table
- Sheet Pan Key Lime Pie by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Simple S’mores Bars by Cooking With Carlee
- Small Batch Chocolate cupcakes by Creative Southern Home
- Strawberry Papaya and Blood Orange Margarita by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Vegan Blueberry Yogurt Coffee Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Vegan Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes by The Baking Fairy
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
Chocolate Marshmallow Dip Recipe
The Chocolate Marshmallow Dip is a simple but super tasty treat to make for your Easter celebration. Start by melting chocolate and setting it aside to cool while you whip up the rest of the ingredients. Whip the whipping cream and powdered sugar first, until stiff peaks form. Separately whip the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and vanilla extract. Combine the whipped cream to the mixture and whip until fully incorporated. Finally add the chocolate and stir that in completely. Spoon the dip into a colorful Easter bowl and sprinkle with holiday sprinkles. Arrange your Peeps first on the serving platter and then place fruit in each compartment created by the Peeps. Be sure to have extra Peeps on hand to refill the platter when they all disappear!
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 jar (3.5 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Seasonal sprinkles
- 2 packages Peep Bunnies
- Kiwi fruit
- Assorted dippers of your liking, such as pineapple, apple, pretzels, graham crackers, etc.
1. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring between each heating. Continue until smooth, should take about 1-minute total. Set aside to cool while preparing next steps.
2. With a stand mixer, whip the whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk cream cheese and marshmallow cream together. Add the vanilla extract. Once the whipped cream is ready, put the marshmallow mixture into the bowl and whip together until fully combined.
4. When the chocolate has cooled enough that it won’t melt the mixture, pour it into the bowl and whip until fully combined.
5. Pour the dip into a bowl, sprinkle with festive sprinkle candies if desired.
6. Arrange one package of Peep Bunnies on the top and bottom of the bowl (the 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock position on the plate). Arrange the second package of Peep Bunnies on the sides (the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions on the plate). You will now have four sections for the fruit or other dippers.
7. Wash and cut strawberries and place in one of the four sections. Slice kiwi and place in another section. Peel the tangerines and place in the third section. Just before serving, cut your banana pieces and place in the last section.
8. Set out appetizer forks and plates and let party guests dip and have fun!
Pin for later!
Sign Up For Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.