The Butchart Gardens Tea had a number of yummy tea sandwiches including Sausage Wraps. I had not seen pastry wrapped around larger sausages and thought this would make a nice addition to our tea menu at home. These are so easy that we’ve made them a number of times already. We used store bought crescent rolls. Instead of separating the rolls into the triangles, we left them in squares. After pan frying the sausages until cooked, roll each sausage up in the crescent roll dough. After baking them in the oven, cut each sausage into pieces, usually around four slices each. We used Chicken and Apple sausage but you could use any sausage that appeals to you.
Sausage Wraps Recipe
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 chicken and apple sausages
- German mustard, for serving
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheet. Separate dough into 2 squares. Sprinkle each with 1 tsp cheese. Place 1 sausage on each rectangle. Roll up. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Slice into 6 slices for each sausage roll. Serve warm.
- Tip: To reheat, wrap in foil; heat at 375 degrees F for 5 to 10 minutes
Pin for later!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.