Welcome to the May Pinterest Challenge Blog Hop, hosted by My Pinterventures. The purpose of this Pinterest Challenge is to motivate all the participants of this hop (and you too) to not just pin, but to make it happen! This month, I chose to bake Big Thunder Ranch S’mores Bake.
Some of my prior Pinterest Challenge recipes include:
I was inspired to make the S’mores Bake from this pin and recipe from D23. The recipe is incredibly easy and really fun to put together. First you bake the brownies, but in a larger pan than the box calls for so there is room for all the toppings. Then you use your broiler to brown the marshmallows. The final step is to drizzle chocolate sauce and crumble graham crackers. My whole family enjoyed this and I honestly like it more than traditional s’mores. We will definitely make this again. The only challenge is serving as the marshmallows are very sticky… but this is an easy challenge to overcome!
Big Thunder Ranch S’mores Bake Recipe
- 1 (10.5-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1-pound) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.
Pin for later!
Now let’s see what other things Pinterest inspired! Head over and visit the other hosts to see what they crafted, cooked, built, or tried!
- Erlene – My Pinterventures • Lauren – Mom Home Guide
- Debbee – Debbee’s Buzz • Laurie – My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Bri – Halfpint Design • Julie – Sum of their Stories
- Lisa – Blogghetti • T’onna – Sew Crafty Crochet
- Pili – My Sweet Things • Debra – Shoppe No. 5
- Roseann – This Autoimmune Life • Terri – Our Good Life
- Chelc – Inside The Fox Den • Cherryl – Farm Girl ReformedLeslie – Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After
- Kelley – Simply Inspired Meals • Joanne – Our Unschooling Journey
- Jenny – Cookies Coffee and Crafts • Gail – Purple Hues and Me
- Beverly – Across the Boulevard • Habiba – Craftify My LoveKristie – Teadoddles • Shirley – Intelligent Domestications
- Kelli – The Olympic Nest • Lydia – Lydia’s Flexitarian KitchenMichelle – Our Crafty Mom • Emily – Domestic Deadline
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.