Another amazing but super simple side dish for the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ is the Big Thunder Ranch Corn on the Cob. This recipe is quick to prepare on the stove top and delicious with the rest of the Big Thunder Ranch menu.
Big Thunder Ranch Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 1/2 quart water
- 1/2 quart milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 6 whole ears corn, husks removed
- Combine all ingredient (except corn) in a large sauce pan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cut corn in half and carefully add the corn, reduce to a simmer and cover pan with foil.
- Allow corn to simmer for 3-4 minutes or until corn is tender.
- Remove from heat and let corn sit covered for 5 more minutes.
- Carefully uncover and remove corn from liquid.
Recipe from Pinterest
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 757mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
Pin for later!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.