Big Thunder Ranch BBQ Baked Beans
Big Thunder Ranch BBQ Baked Beans are the perfect side dish to the Big Thunder Ranch menu. These beans use some of the seasoning used on the ribs which gives them a nice kick! For some, this might be too spicy but for others these are heavenly, give them a try and adjust the spices based on your preferences.
Big Thunder Ranch BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
- 28 oz. can vegetarian baked beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Big Thunder Ranch BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Cover and cook on low-medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 20 to 30 minutes and stir often.
Recipe from Pinterest
Pin for later!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.