Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue Cole Slaw
One of the side dishes at Big Thunder Ranch was the Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue Cole Slaw. This cole slaw is pretty easy to make, it makes a huge batch and it’s really yummy. My son is not a big veggie eater and he even liked this, that’s a win in my book. This is a perfect side for your backyard barbecue.
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue Cole Slaw Recipe
- 1/2 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 large cabbage)
- 1 pound shredded purple cabbage (about 1/2 large cabbage)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne in a blender; blend on low speed until sugar is dissolved.
- With blender running, slowly pour oil through top of lid, processing until dressing is combined. Set aside.
- Combine shredded cabbage and shredded carrots in a separate large bowl. Add dressing, tossing to combine. Refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing occasionally, before serving.
Recipe from Disney Parks Blog
Pin for later!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Want to get new recipes from Simply Inspired Meals directly to your email? Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be notified when more recipes are added.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.