This month’s Fantastical Food Fight theme is kebabs. The requirements are the recipe must be new and the food must be skewered and cooked. July is National Grilling Month, so I decided to grill my skewers. I chose to develop a recipe inspired by Disneyland’s Bengal BBQ, the Bengal BBQ Grilled Pork Sausage Skewer. This was a limited time offering during the 60th anniversary of the park. It was described as “grilled pineapple and red onion accompaniments can be ordered with or without teriyaki sauce.”
These skewers are really easy to make and a wonderful weeknight dinner option. Since the sausage is pre-cooked, they grill up fast. These can be on the table in 30 minutes or less and clean up was quick and easy as well.
Bengal BBQ Grilled Pork Sausage Skewer Recipe
- Pork Kielbasa Sausage
- Fresh Pineapple
- Red Onion
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Slice the Kielbasa sausage into pieces about 1 inch thick.
- Cut to pineapple into chunks.
- Slice the red onion into pieces about the size of the pineapple.
- Starting with the sausage, skewer the sausage, pineapple and red onion.
- When all skewers are loaded, grill the skewers on a grill pan or the BBQ.
- When warm and grill marks present, remove from the grill and plate.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over the skewers and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 1160mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 18g
Pin for later!
Sign up for the best recipes and menus!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from sales made through those links. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.