Disneyland Bengal Barbecue Venomade drink recipe
This drink recipe inspired by Disneyland Bengal Barbecue Venomade is actually a combination of what I was able to find for Venomade and Pomegranate Piranha Lemonade. The Pomegranate Piranha lemonade has a passion-fruit mango foam which sounds both tricky to duplicate at home and to be honest, not all that appealing to me. The Venomade doesn’t appear to be an option any longer and was a combination of lemonade and popping boba but didn’t seem to get great reviews. So I decided to take the two ideas and come up with something simple we can make at home to compliment the Adventureland dinner menu.
- ¾ cup lemonade
- ¼ cup mango Juice
- ¼ cup pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Boba
- 6 cups lemonade
- 2 cups mango juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Pomegranate Boba
- Put Boba on the bottom of each tall glass.
- Add the lemonade and juices. Stir the juices and serve.
- Mix all ingredients in the pitcher and chill until serving time.
- Spoon 1 tbsp Pomegranate Boba into each glass.
- Pour from the pitcher to fill the glass and serve.
Adventureland Dinner Recipes