Red Rose Taverne Chef’s Chopped Salad
The Red Rose Taverne is a limited time overlay to Village Haus in Disneyland’s Fantasyland. It was put in place when Beauty and the Beast was released in theaters and the menu is inspired by French food and the film. The menu and the reviews of the food piqued my interest and I pulled together this super yummy Red Rose Taverne Chef’s Chopped Salad. This was very filling and satisfying. The flavor of the apply vinaigrette dressing is mild but delicious.
- ¼ head of green or red cabbage
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- ½ lb bacon
- 2 apples, julienne cut
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup garlic croutons
- ½ large apple, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all three types of lettuce into small pieces and combine in a large salad bowl.
- Cook bacon until crisp and crumble. Add to the salad bowl.
- Hard boil eggs. When cooled, chop and add to salad bowl.
- Cut the apples julienne and add to the salad bowl.
- Add blue cheese crumbles and garlic croutons.
- Serve with Apple Vinaigrette dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until combined.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.