When I saw the picture of this salad, I knew I had to come up with something to include in our Star Wars Dinner Club menu. I love the bright colors and the use of the popping Boba to give it an other worldly look. This salad is absolutely wonderful. All the tropical fruits and the strawberry burst of flavor from the boba are delicious all together. This is refreshing and light.
Pin to your favorite recipe board.
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 1 star fruit sliced
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- ¼ cup Strawberry popping Boba
- 1 container lime yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add romaine to salad bowl. Sprinkle with mango pieces, strawberry pieces, and feta cheese. Add popping Boba in center of salad. Lay star fruit pieces over Boba allowing to still see the bubbles.
- Serve with Coconut Lime dressing.
Resources used in this recipe:
Note: This post includes affiliate links.