Sometimes you need a quick, easy and satisfying meal option for dinner. My family loves sandwiches and this meal works well for us with our busy schedule. My kids are both competitive swimmers with different swim practice schedules. Due to this, we find we are rarely all home at the same time to eat together. Sandwiches such as this one allow us to feed each family member based on their time schedule and can heat the bread and put on condiments to meet each family members taste. I hope this can find a place in your busy meal rotation as well. Enjoy!
- 1 baguette sliced long way and toasted
- 4 oz carved turkey or deli turkey slices
- 1 tbsp Dijon style mustard
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Mix Dijon mustard and mayonnaise together to make a Dijonnaise sauce.
- Split each baguette into at least two sandwich rolls. Split lengthwise. Warm / toast the baguette.
- Spread Dijonnaise sauce on baguette. Layer turkey and arugula onto sandwich and serve.